Limited Edition Dual-toned Embroidered Frida Tassels - Burnt Orange
Be strong like Frida with this LIMITED EDITION and fun, one-of-a-kind Frida Mexican Tassels in burnt orange tones! You can hang these cuties on your favorite tote bag, backpack, keychain charm, or hang as a car tassel accessory! Each Frida Pompom Tassel has a unique beautifully embroidered crown made with felt and yarn.
Looking for another color? Click here
- Measurements: 12" x 2.5" (L x W) - including hanging loop
- Materials: Felt and High-Quality Yarn
- The backside of the tassel has no stitching or decoration.
- Handmade by indigenous women artisans in Mexico
- All items are shipped from the US
All handmade items may vary slightly in size, color, and design - that's what makes handmade items so special!
Due to the handmade nature of our unique items, small imperfections are what makes these items so beautiful and adds personality to them!
- All hand-woven tassels should be spot cleaned or hand washed only with cold water and gentle soap. Do not machine wash.
- If you happen to see a loose thread on any of your pieces, do not pull on them as they may cause damage to the item. Instead, use some scissors and cut away any loose threads.
- To keep your tassels nice and neat, we recommend using a wide comb to lightly brush out your tassels.
All Xula Handmade items are 100% handmade in small batches by indigenous artisan women artisans in Mexico. Each stitch and item is completely unique and one-of-a-kind, so you'll never find two that are exactly the same!
Due to the handmade nature of our unique items, items may vary slightly in size, color, and design - that's what makes handmade items so special and charming!
• All poms and tassels should be spot cleaned or hand washed only with cold water and gentle soap. Let it air dry. Do not machine wash.
• If you happen to see a loose thread, do not pull on them as they may cause damage to the item. Instead, use some scissors and cut away any loose threads.
• To keep your poms & tassels nice and neat, we recommend using a comb to lightly brush out them out.
Each purchase empowers indigenous women artisans in Mexico.
Buy it with
WAYS TO USE YOUR TASSELS & POMS
Use them as Bag Charms
Hang em' on your favorite tote, backpack or handbag! Most are looking to add a handbag accessory to their new Huipil bags and need a tassel that adds a little "oomph" to it.
USE AS A CAR CHARM
Why not add a bit of personality to your car with a one-of-a-kind car accessory! Perfect to hang on your rearview mirror.
USE AS A DECOR PIECE
Looking to add a boho-chic vibe to a nursery or living space? Add a pom! It will surely add a special spark of love to any room, we promise.
USE AS ORNAMENTS
Spruce up the Holidays this year and add your favorite tassels to your Christmas tree, wreath, stocking or add as a special touch to your gift wrapping!