When will my order arrive?
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of placing your order, unless you placed a pre-order.
- If you selected standard shipping or First Class Mail at checkout, please allow 3-12 days transit time for your order to be delivered. Due to COVID-19, shipments may be delayed.
How much is shipping?
- All orders less than $35 will incur a $4.50 flat rate shipping fee and will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail Package ® If you upgrade to Priority Mail or Priority Express, then the shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout
Where do you ship from?
All U.S. orders are shipped from Miami, Florida, USA but they're all made with love in Chiapas, Mexico.
Do you ship international?
We currently do not accept international orders, but please contact us for a quote if interested!
I'm sending this as a gift. Can you include a hand-written note and not include an invoice in the package?
Definitely! We don't include packing lists or invoices in any of our orders in an effort to help save trees and paper. When you click on your cart, you'll see a white box below your items where you are able to include your handwritten note.
How do I use the tassels or poms?
These fun and cute poms and tassels can be used in so many ways! Here are a couple of ideas 💡:
- Hang on your favorite handbag, tote, backpack or add it as a zipper pull
- Dangle it as a fun, rearview mirror car accessory
- Use as a boho-chic doorknob tassel
- Hang it on a wall, beneath a lampshade, off the back of a chair or a wall frame to add vibrancy to any space/room, like this
- Use as a Holiday Ornament
How do I take care of my tassels and poms?
Due to the handmade nature of our unique items, small imperfections are what makes these items so beautiful and adds personality to them!
- All hand-woven tassels should be spot cleaned or hand washed only with cold water and gentle soap. Do not machine wash.
- If you happen to see a loose thread on any of your pieces, do not pull on them as they may cause damage to the item. Instead, use some scissors and cut away any loose threads.
- To keep your tassels nice and neat, we recommend using a wide comb to lightly brush out your tassels.
Are any of these accessories mass-produced?
Absolutely not! Every single piece is handmade by a small co-op group of indigenous women artisans in Chiapas, Mexico. Each purchase empowers women artisans in Chiapas, Mexico, supporting and providing them with employment. ♥
Our mission is simple: to empower indigenous women artisans in Mexico and help create a self-sustaining form of living through fair trade, while striving to maintain their culture and keep traditions alive.
What if I don't love my accessory?
Every Xula Handmade item is handmade with love by women artisans so we hope that you love your items upon arrival. However, if you are unhappy with your online purchase, you may return it within 15 days from the date of purchase in exchange for store credit.
To be eligible for a return, all items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, along with it's original packaging. Please include your order number for your return to be processed. At this time, we do not offer free shipping on returns.
Once your return is processed and inspected and approved, your refund will be processed as store credit. Please allow 5-7 business days for this request to be processed. You will receive an email including your gift card code, issued as store credit.
All shipping charges, sale items, pre-orders and jewelry are non-refundable. To begin your return/exchange, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.