Handwoven Coin Purse with Tassel - Mustard Yellow
Buy it with
Keep your essentials when you're out and about with this very boho-chic coin purse, embroidered and handwoven. This mustard yellow coin wallet can hold anything from credit cards, bills, coins, lip balm, and other small items! The zipper pouch features a neutral-toned lining; interfacing is sewn in for extra cushioning. The end of the zipper has a cute tassel to add some uniqueness to it.
Looking for another color? Click here
This unique piece was handwoven by Ana and Cristina in a small town in the state of Chiapas, Mexico called San Andres Larrainzar. It takes Ana and Cristina approximately one whole day to weave a single coin purse using a traditional backstrap loom and then add each embroidered detail along with its tassel.
- Measurement: 3.5" x 5" (L x W)
- Material: 100% Cotton Thread, Zipper and Interfacing
- Handmade by indigenous women artisans in Mexico on a Traditional back-strap loom
- Embroidery is only on one side of the purse. The other side is a solid color.
- All items are shipped from the US
All handmade items may vary slightly in size, color, and design - that's what makes handmade items so special!
Handwash with cold water. Colors will not wash out.
All Xula Handmade items are 100% handmade by indigenous women artisans in Mexico. Each stitch and item is completely unique and one-of-a-kind, so you'll never find two that are exactly the same!
All handmade items may vary slightly in size, color, and design - that's what makes handmade items so special and charming!
Due to the handmade nature of our unique items, small imperfections are what makes these items so beautiful and adds personality to them!
• All hand-woven tassels should be spot cleaned or hand washed only with cold water and gentle soap. Do not machine wash.
• If you happen to see a loose thread on any of your pieces, do not pull on them as they may cause damage to the item. Instead, use some scissors and cut away any loose threads.
• To keep your tassels nice and neat, we recommend using a wide comb to lightly brush out your tassels.